Terms & Conditions
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information
When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
From time to time we may add or enhance services available on the Website. To the extent these services are provided, and used by you, we will use the information you provide to facilitate the service requested. For example, if you email us with a question, we will use your email address, name, nature of the question, etc. to respond to your question. We may also store such information to assist us in making the Website the better and easier to use.Through the registration process you may provide us with your name, company affiliation, email address, telephone number, physical address, and other information that may be requested during the registration process on the Site. If you wish to create an account that requires payment of a fee, or use services offered via the Site that require payment of a fee, a valid credit card number or other payment information may be required. By submitting your payment information, you authorize WLLP to access and use this information in order to provide you with and accept payment for the Service.When you use the Service you may submit information and content to your Profile, send messages, perform searches, submit reviews, and otherwise transmit information to other Users. We store this information and registration information so that we can provide you the service and offer personalized features.We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of User Content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other Users have copied or stored your User Content.If you use the Mobile Software, your location may be tracked on the mobile device on which the Mobile Software is installed. WLLP will not collect, transmit or otherwise use this information without your permission. We use location data to provide you relevant search results for spaces in your area. When you download and use our Mobile Software, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use, operating system version, and the device identifier.In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
Information with Third Parties
When you use the Service you may submit information and content to your Profile, send messages, perform searches, submit reviews, and otherwise transmit information to other Users. We store this information and registration information so that we can provide you the service and offer personalized features.If you use the Mobile Software, your location may be tracked on the mobile device on which the Mobile Software is installed. WLLP will not collect, transmit or otherwise use this information without your permission. We use location data to provide you relevant search results for spaces in your area. As a Member, you can control when Venue Owners or other Members can see your location through your privacy settings. To opt out of location tracking, please change your settings at the device level.When you download and use our Mobile Software, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use, operating system version, and the device identifier.
Use of Information Obtained by WLLP
Once you register with WLLP, you may create your Profile. Your Profile information, as well as your contact information, are displayed to other Users. We may occasionally use your contact information to send you notifications regarding new services offered by WLLP and its partners that we think you may find valuable. WLLP may also send you service-related announcements from time to time through the general operation of the Service. Generally, you may opt out of such emails by following the unsubscribe option included in each email, although WLLP reserves the right to send you notices about your account even if you opt out of all voluntary email notifications.Profile information and your reservation activity is used by WLLP primarily to be presented back to and edited by you when you access the Service. In some cases, other Users may be able to supplement your Profile or contribute information about your Venue (if you are a Venue Owner), including by submitting comments and reviews. You consent to WLLP making such information available to other Users and the public. You may change the privacy settings of your profile through your account portal. Information from your Profile may be available to our third party service provider for search engines. This is primarily so that potential users may be able to find you.
Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
Use of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information
We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our Website.We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our Website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
Links to Other Sites
You can log in to our site using sign-in services such as an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Linked In Open ID provider give you the option to post information about your activities on this web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
Social Media Widgets
WLLP values Security Precaution opinions and comments from members, so we frequently conduct online surveys. Participation in these surveys is entirely optional. Typically, the information is aggregated, and used to make improvements to the Website and its services and to develop appealing content, features and promotions for Website members. Survey participants are anonymous unless otherwise stated in the survey.
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. However no method of transmission over the internet, or the method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore we cannot guarantee absolute security. If you have any questions about security please contact us.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.If you want to remove your contact information from all workzlab.com lists and newsletters, please visit unsubscribe
Advertisements on workzlab.com
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- For Fixed / Flexi / Office work station
- For daily usage
- If cancellation is made within 24hrs. from the scheduled time of use no amount shall be refunded by Workzlab.
- If cancellation is made between 24hrs. – 48hrs. of the scheduled time of use 50% of the advance paid will be refunded.
- If cancellation is made 48 hours prior to the scheduled time of use advance paid by the User will be fully refunded by Workzlab.
- For Weekly usage
- If cancellation is made 15 days prior to the scheduled time of use advance paid will be fully refunded.
- If cancellation is made between 7-15 days prior to the scheduled time of use 50% of the advance paid will be refunded.
- If cancellation is made within 7 days from the scheduled time of use no amount shall be refundable by Workzlab.
- For Monthly usage and above
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to the scheduled time of use advance paid will be fully refunded.
- If cancellation is made between 15-30 days prior to the scheduled time of use 50% of the advance paid will be refunded.
- If cancellation is made within 15 days from the scheduled time of use no amount shall be refundable by Workzlab.
- For Conference Room usage/ Virtual Office/ Mobile Workzlab
- If cancellation is made within 24hrs. from the scheduled time of use no amount shall be refunded by Workzlab.
- If cancellation is made between 24hrs. – 48hrs. of the scheduled time of use 50% of the advance paid will be refunded.
- If cancellation is made 48 hours prior to the scheduled time of use advance paid by the User will be fully refunded by Workzlab.
- In case of breach of any terms and condition of Workzlab-User Agreement by the User, Workzlab shall have right to terminate the Workzlab-User Agreement and /or deny access to Office Space by the User. Such termination or denial of access shall automatically result into cancellation by Workzlab, refund to the User, if any, shall be at the sole discretion of Workzlab.
- If any variation/reduction/ alteration/relocation of Office Space made by Workzlab as per clause 5(c) of the Workzlab-User Agreement , is not acceptable to the User it shall have the liberty for a pre-mature termination of the right of use and it shall be charged on a pro-rata basis.
- In the event of Office Space becoming unavailable due to act of God/force majeure/ political unrest /riots /other causes beyond control of Workzlab, the User shall be charged on pro rata basis only for the period of actual usage and the remaining period of booking shall be treated as cancelled and the User shall be refunded its available balance in wallet for the remaining period in accordance with clause 8(d) of Workzlab-User Agreement.
In the case of cancellation of Office Space, either by Workzlab or User the same shall also mean cancellation of services, amenities, products etc. offered by Workzlab.In case of any cancellation the current service tax rate on the advance will be retained by Workzlab as it is to be paid by it to the concerned authorities. The Credit Card/Debit Card charges and/or any other applicable taxes or charges on the amount not refunded to the User shall be charged to the User.The refund will be made in the same mode of payment used while booking.Workzlab will mediate when necessary, and has final say in all disputes.The booking is not officially cancelled until the User receives a cancellation confirmation through E-mail/SMS/Notification from Workzlab. In case confirmation of cancellation is not received by the User, it shall be the duty of User to contact and inform Workzlab about the same.
Guest and Visitor Policy
It is a set of guidelines applicable to User and its Guest/ Visitor under the terms of the Workzlab-User Agreement.User shall be free to invite its Guests and Visitors at Workzlab Office Space.Guest shall mean a person who accompanies the User for a continuous duration of 1 hour or more and Visitor shall mean a person who visits the User for duration of 1 hour or less at the Workzlab Office Space.Common Area shall mean the waiting area around the Workzlab reception excluding the areas dedicated for the use by Users. Dedicated User areas would include Meeting Room/ Lounge, Conference Room, Dedicated and non Dedicated workstations, Community area etc.Number of person/s permissible as User’s Guest/s shall depend upon the type and plan of booking by the User.User shall be responsible for booking sufficient Office Space to entertain its Guests at the time of booking and Workzlab shall not be responsible for providing any additional space beyond the Common Area.Guests will be allowed in Common Area as per availability of space in Common Area subject to discretion of Workzlab.If the Guest stays for more than 1 hour without sufficient space being booked by the User, the User shall have to purchase day pass for its Guest.Day Pass shall mean an amount equivalent to the fee for booking a Daily Flexi Seating plan or the equivalent fee for booking a Meeting Room/ Conference Room subject to availability of Office Space and at the sole discretion of Workzlab.In the event of Sufficient Space being not booked by User and sufficient space being also not available for the purpose of Day Pass, the Guest shall not be allowed to stay at Office Space for more than 1 hour.Guests and Visitors are required to adhere to the terms and conditions of the Workzlab-User Agreement.User shall ensure that its Guests and Visitors carry valid Identity Proof with them failing which they shall be denied access to Workzlab Office Space.User shall be solely responsible for the actions and behavior of its Guests and Visitors during their visit at Workzlab Office Space.
- Scope of Services: Workzlab shall provide Office Spaces as defined below, as per availability and as per request of the User at the listed locations subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Workzlab- User Agreement and upon submitting details as required by Workzlab and/or applicable laws.
Workzlab: shall mean Workzlab LLP, a limited liability partnership incorporated under the Companies Act, with its registered office at L3-07, Skywalk, Assaye Road, Bangalore 560042
Office Space: shall mean Office Spaces in form of ready to move in and/or use office spaces, desks, cubicles, meeting rooms, conference halls etc., with provisions of basic office equipment, furniture, infrastructure, essential services, security etc. and shall include Mobile Van and Virtual Office.
User: shall mean any person including a corporation/ company/ partnership and/or any legal entity who/which chooses to book and use the Office Space and/or any services, amenities, products etc. offered by Workzlab by using mobile App /Website and accepts all the all the terms and conditions including this User Agreement.
Accepted Modes of Payment shall include the following: Under any payment gateway:
- Online payment of credit cards and debit cards
- Online banking
- offered by payment gateway
- Stored cards
- Physical swipe of credit cards and debit cards
- Cash, Demand Draft
- Cheque subject to realization
Wallet: is an online program that allows Users to securely store points and use them at the time of booking and or other transactions instead of cash on the Workzlab Application. It allows the User to fill the wallet with points using bank/credit cards or other alternative payment methods. Workzlab Wallet is a closed wallet and can only be used for transactions using points in the Workzlab site ONLY. User can therefore pay using stored points in their wallet or instantly pay with their stored card or any other accepted mode of payment under this Agreement to book and/or use Office Space and/or any services, amenities, products etc. offered by Workzlab. Any such transaction is stored as a contra entry of points in the Workzlab wallet.
Accepted Modes of Communication: accepted modes of communication include communication through e-mail/SMS/notification.
Parties: Workzlab and User hereinafter collectively referred to as “Parties”.
Venue Policy: It is terms and conditions governing usage of venue over and above the terms of this Agreement and opted by User. Venue is the composite area in which the Office Space offered by Workzlab and booked by User through mobile APP or website of Workzlab is situated including the venue in which the Mobile Van is parked or moving. Terms of payment: The payments shall be made by either of the accepted modes of payment. However, for booking of Office Space beyond period of 30 days the payment shall be made at absolute discretion of Workzlab. Minimum Balance in Workzlab Wallet: The User shall be obliged to maintain interest free minimum balance in its wallet which shall be equivalent to and in addition to the booking cost of the Office Space and/or as specified by Workzlab that shall be liable to be refunded as per Workzlab Refund Policy to the User subject to and upon Workzlab receiving/re-entering the Office Space as per the agreed terms and conditions including all due payments/charges for additional service, if any, and confirmation by Workzlab about the condition of the infrastructure etc. that was attached to the Office Space given to the User. The deposit shall be made by either of the accepted modes of payment. Tenure/timing/duration of use by User: The User shall be permitted to book through mobile App or Website the listed Office Space and shall be permitted to use the Office Space upon acceptance of request by Workzlab and upon acceptance of terms and conditions of the Workzlab-User Agreement by the User. The tenure for the term of use of Office Spaces by user shall be for the period/duration/timing approved by Workzlab after confirmation of such booking. User shall be obliged to punctually follow the stipulations with regard to duration and/or term of use and timings of use. Variation/extension/reduction/renewal of agreed Term period/ duration/timing and/or listed Office Spaces:-
Control of Accommodation: The control of accommodation of the Office Space shall at all time vest with Workzlab and shall remain the property of Workzlab. The acceptance of the terms and conditions by User for usage of Office Space shall not constitute and/or create any lease/sub lease in favor of User and the same shall be only constituted as a license to use the Office Space provided by Workzlab. Right of Modification of Terms and Condition: Workzlab shall have the right to modify/alter/vary/delete/add any of the terms and conditions for usage of Office Space by its User. The User is under an obligation to update itself with any such change made by Workzlab in this regard and the effect of any modification/alteration/variation/addition and/or deletion shall become binding thereupon. Pre-mature termination by Workzlab: Access of User can be restricted under following circumstances:
- The User shall be required to make a request to Workzlab through Website or mobile App for any booking of Office Space and the request shall be processed expeditiously by Workzlab subject to availability of Office Spaces and subject to acceptance of any further terms and conditions by the User and the said booking as accepted by Workzlab shall be binding upon the User. The User shall make advance payments for booking as per accepted modes of payment under this Agreement.
- No request for any reduction or curtailment in the agreed period/duration shall be entertained by Workzlab under any circumstances and the User shall be liable and accepts the unconditional liability to pay Workzlab as per the agreed terms and conditions of the Workzlab Cancellation and Refund Policy, notwithstanding the fact that the User ceases to use the Office Space for any reason whatsoever before the expiry of the agreed period/duration.
- Workzlab Mobile Vans are registered with an All India Permit, allowing the vehicle to enter any state in the country. The User shall pay the Mobile Van fare as per the applicable rates and payment schedules mentioned by Workzlab at the time of booking. The User shall also pay parking charges, toll-charges, service tax, state tax and any other fee or levy presently payable or imposed hereinafter under applicable law/s for availing the car rental services.
- Workzlab shall have the discretion to alter and/or vary the Office Space given for use to the User as per agreed terms and conditions that shall not only be restricted to reduction of the term/period and variation of place/site/location of the Office Space during the subsisting term/period under exceptional circumstance beyond control of Workzlab by serving an advance notice of 30 days through e-mail, SMS, notification upon the User. Workzlab shall endeavor to provide a relocated Office Space with similar facilities and infrastructure at the closest location from the existing location of the Office Space that is sought to be varied and/or altered by Workzlab. The agreed terms and conditions shall remain applicable upon the parties after relocation or/and variation. However, in case this variation/reduction/ alteration/relocation is not acceptable to the User it shall have the liberty for a pre-mature termination of the right of use and it shall be charged on a pro-rata basis for the period of usage. However, the User shall have no right to continue usage of the Office Space that has been sought to be varied/ reduced in usage/altered/relocated by Workzlab beyond the period approved. The User shall have no right to continue Office Space in the varied /reduced /altered/relocated Office Space beyond the period approved herein. The User shall have no right to continue usage of Office Space in the varied/reduced/altered/relocated Office Space beyond the original period.
- Non-acceptance by User of any updation made by Workzlab in relation to Office Spaces.
- Termination by Workzlab of the Workzlab-User Agreement.
- Misbehavior, misdemeanor, nuisance or immoral activities by the User or its associates/affiliates/employees/ guests on account of User.
- Non-maintenance of minimum Workzlab wallet balance by the User. Workzlab can terminate the Workzlab-User Agreement immediately and without any notice in any of the following circumstances:-
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF USER:
- Being either an individual or a company the User is in breach of any of the obligations under this Agreement or persistently breaches the terms of this Agreement or if the breach is capable of rectification in the opinion of Workzlab but the User has failed to rectify the same on a reasonable notice as defined by Workzlab through accepted modes of communication.
- Being a company the User has become insolvent, gone into liquidation or is unable to pay its debts as they become due, or an administration order is made, or a winding up petition is presented against the User; or an administrative receiver or manager is appointed or a provisional liquidator is appointed under the relevant Act or a proposal is made for a voluntary agreement under the relevant Act or a proposal is made for a scheme of arrangement under the Companies Act, 2013;
- Being either a company or an individual any other form of insolvency agreement order or process is proposed to be commenced or entered into by or against them under any existing or future legislation or regulations;
- In the event of any criminal offence or an attempt to commit any criminal offence including misbehavior, misdemeanor, nuisance or immoral activities by the User or its associates/affiliates/employees/guests.
- In the event of the Office Space becoming non-usable due to act of God/force majeure/ political unrest /riots /other causes beyond control of Workzlab, including technical/mechanical failure if Workzlab is unable to remedy the situation within 30 days.
- The execution of Workzlab-User Agreement does not constitute a lease or sublease but is only a license to use the Office Spaces.
- The use of Office Space by the User is a privilege that may be revoked at the discretion of Workzlab. If the Workzlab-User Agreement is revoked, Workzlab may return to the User the wallet balance if any in accordance with its cancellation-refund policy for the remaining period of usage, and the User agrees to return all the Workzlab property including but not limited to keys, access cards etc. upon expiration/ termination/ revocation of the Workzlab-User Agreement or its right to use the workspace as per this agreement and forfeit its rights thereof.
- The User agrees not to misuse any of the facilities and services provided by Workzlab including Office Spaces for any purpose not envisaged by a written agreement with Workzlab.
- The User understands and agrees that its use of Office Spaces may on occasion be disrupted and the User may be required to move/shift to another work area of Workzlab and under rare circumstances to vacate the Office Spaces entirely.
- The disruption may include, but is not limited to the need to move to another work area and under rare circumstances to vacate the premises entirely.
- The User understands that it may be required to pay additional fee for events and services that are not included in the Office Space being utilized by the User.
- No User shall have the right of usage except or beyond the purview of the agreed terms and conditions.
- The User shall not maintain or store any inventory of goods in common areas of the spaces housing Office Space that have not been expressly designed for such purpose without prior written permission of Workzlab.
- The User must obtain written permission from Workzlab to post signs, host events, or otherwise not use the workspace in any way that may impugn on the interest of the membership community.
- The User shall pay the Mobile Van fare as per the applicable rates and payment schedules mentioned by Workzlab at the time of booking. The User shall also pay parking charges, toll-charges, service tax, state tax and any other fee or levy presently payable or imposed hereinafter under applicable law/s for availing the car rental services.
- The User shall only bring Guest as per Guest Policy of Workzlab and shall be liable for all acts of its guests.
- The User shall not engage in any illegal business activity in the Office Space, in, or around the building in which Office Space is located.
- The User shall not engage in any online business activities of the sort that may damage or impair the functioning of Workzlab or any of its partner or user spaces or their services, including but not limited to overburdening or impairing any server or network connected to Workzlab.
- The User shall not engage in any online business activities of a questionable moral character or view any objectionable content that may damage or otherwise adversely affect the goodwill and/or reputation of Workzlab.
- The User shall not indulge into any activity that amounts to cyber crimes of any of the following kinds under INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT:-
The User shall keep his notification ON at all times and shall also update his phone number / e-mail so as to receive any communication/notification not limited to updates on policies/services offered/charges and/or any modification in terms and conditions of the Agreement if and when made by Workzlab The rights/benefits/privileges of the User are non- transferrable in nature and the User cannot transfer or let any third party use the same. The User agrees that a failure to enforce any provision of this agreement and/or terms and conditions governing the use of Office Space by the User shall not be deemed a waiver by Workzlab of such provision nor of the rights to enforce such provision. The User understands that the Office Space shall at all times remain the property of Workzlab and Workzlab reserves the right to ask the User to relocate to any other nearby Office Space maintained by Workzlab in accordance with Workzlab-User Agreement. The user and its visitor shall:
- Cyber crime against persons affecting the personality of individuals e.g. Harassment via E-Mails, Cyber-Stalking, Dissemination of Obscene Material, Defamation, Hacking, Cracking, E-Mail Spoofing, Carding, Cheating & Fraud, Child Pornography, Assault by Threat etc.
- Cyber Crimes against persons property such as Intellectual Property Crimes, Cyber Squatting, Cyber Vandalism, Hacking Computer System, Transmitting Virus, Cyber Trespass, Internet Time Thefts etc .
- Cyber crimes against government such as Cyber Terrorism, Cyber Warfare, Distribution of pirated software, Possession of Unauthorized Information etc.
- Cyber crimes against society at large which includes Child Pornography, Cyber Trafficking, Online Gambling, Financial Crimes, Forgery etc.
- keep the Office Space and the building housing it clean, tidy and clear of rubbish;
- Take good care of the Office Space and the building housing it and not damage any fixture plant, equipment, and services.
- not make any alteration or addition whatsoever to Office Space and the building housing it;
- not install any furniture, printer, partitions, lighting, air conditioning or anything else without the prior written consent of Workzlab, if consented to by Workzlab the User shall pay additional charges for such usage as demanded by Workzlab
- Not use electrical devices that incur a total load of greater than 300W per workstation. The User shall pay additional charges for such usage if agreed to by Workzlab at its sole discretion unless with prior written permission.
- Comply with all laws and statutes and not do or suffer to be done anything illegal or immoral or which may become a nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience to use or to any other Workzlab user or its guests.
- Comply with all rules and regulations specified in the directory of services.
- Keep Workzlab and/or its directors, officials, employees etc., harmless and indemnified against any and all claims, losses, proceedings, or liabilities arising out of use of Office Spaces by User.
- Use the Office Spaces only as per the definition of Office Space as defined under this Agreement and not for any other use that provide services directly to visiting public etc.
- not to carry on a business that competes with the business of Workzlab or associate its trading name or those of its agents in any way that implies a connection of such competing business with the business of the User .
- Not use the Office space as its registered office or postal address without prior written permission of Workzlab.
Third Party Advertisement/Signage Rights: The Office Spaces shall at all times remain the property of Workzlab and shall have the right to display advertisement of third parties on the Office Spaces made available to User. Indemnification of Workzlab by User: The User shall keep Workzlab and its Directors, Officials, Employees etc. harmless and indemnified for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental loss or damage arising from the use of Office Spaces provided by Workzlab. The User shall use Office Spaces strictly in accordance with the present terms and conditions regulating the usage of Office Spaces by User. The User shall be solely liable for any civil or criminal liability arising during the term/period of use by the User and the User shall wholly indemnify the employees, agents, directors, sister/affiliate concerns of Workzlab against any civil or criminal liability/litigation relatable to the period/term/duration of use by the User or even beyond the period of use. DISCLAIMER/ LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Workzlab hereby agrees to let the User run his/her/its business out of the Office Spaces for the duration/ period as accepted by Workzlab under the Workzlab-User Agreement.
- Workzlab has a right to terminate the Workzlab-User Agreement of the User, if User is found to have contravened any of the terms and conditions contained herein or to have acted in a manner which in Workzlab’ sole discretion hampers the use and enjoyment of the Office Spaces provided by Workzlab and the building where it is located for others, including but not limited to other users of Workzlab; the team of Workzlab and guests, occupants and contractors of the building where the relevant Office Spaces is located.
- The User shall be entitled to participate in any free or paid event upon payment hosted by Workzlab or any of its affiliates/partners subject to availability of Space and logistical requirements, decision about the same would be the sole discretion of Workzlab.
- Workzlab is committed to provide Office Space as defined under the scope of work in User Agreement. The amenities/ complementary services/ paid services and facilities may vary as per the venue. User is obliged to check list of available services, facilities etc. at the time of booking.
- Workzlab shall make additional facilities/services/amenities etc. at its discretion on request by User upon payment
- Workzlab reserves right of admission of any User to any Office Space and the approval of User or processing of a User agreement shall not confer any vested rights upon any person/member/user and/or its employees, agents and affiliates etc.
- Workzlab shall endeavor to provide a conducive work environment and free access/paid access to all amenities/services/facilities in the Office Spaces as per the agreed terms and conditions.
- Workzlab shall have the right to restrict the use and provision of certain facilities/amenities/services with advance notice to the User sent through either of the accepted modes of communication.
- Workzlab shall have forthwith an unconditional and unilateral right to deny access to the User in the Office Space upon default or delay in payment of the stipulated user charges as agreed between the parties. Workzlab shall also be entitled to use such a right if in its decision/opinion the breach of any terms and conditions by the User require emergent denial of access to the User.
- Workzlab may use only non-identifiable aggregate data (based partly on IP addresses) collected through the Service to analyze Service usage and system performance. Workzlab may conduct surveys, monitor work trend, user behavior etc. Such data may be used by Workzlab and shared with third parties in any manner.
- Workzlab may provide Non-Public Information to service providers who help Workzlab bring the services offered, such as hosting the service at a co-location facility, sending email updates about Workzlab, removing repetitive information from its user lists, processing payments, to provide search results, links etc.. In connection with these offerings and business operations, service providers of Workzlab may have access to Non-Public Information of the User for use for a limited time in connection with these business activities.
- Workzlab may be required to disclose Non-Public Information including information relating to internet data and network traffic etc. pursuant to lawful requests, such as summons or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. Additionally, Workzlab may share Non-Public Information when it believes it is necessary to comply with law, to protect Workzlab’ interests or property, to prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through the Service or using the Workzlab name, or to prevent imminent harm. This may include sharing Non-Public Information with other companies, lawyers, agents, government agencies or to any third party.
- Workzlab may offer to provide services jointly with other companies and Workzlab may share Non-Public Information with that company in connection with such offer or use of that service.
- Workzlab disclaims all representations and warranties, express, implied, or statutory, not expressly set out in these terms, including the implied warranties or merchantability for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Workzlab makes no representations or warranties or guarantee regarding the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability or availability of the services including that of Mobile Van and Virtual Office will be uninterrupted or error free.
- Workzlab does not guarantee the quality, suitability, safety, or ability of third party providers.
- Workzlab reserves the right to change the terms of this User agreement from time to time and shall give notice of such changes to the Users in a timely manner. Notice to the users shall be considered given when such notice is indicated and accessible from the first page accessed after the User log-on to Workzlab website/App, by email to the User’s email address provided to Workzlab in the User’s account creation or most recent e-mail address provided to Workzlab, or by sms to the User’s mobile number provided during the account creation. User agrees that the amended terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be effective and binding the earlier of (1) the effective date indicated in such notice; or (2) on the date posted on Workzlab’s website.
- USER agrees that the entire risk arising out of his use of the services including that of Mobile Van and Virtual Office and any services or goods requested in connection therewith, remains solely with the User and liability, if any, upon Workzlab shall be to the maximum extent permitted under applicable laws and insurance policies if any contracted by Workzlab and in no circumstances beyond the same.
- Workzlab shall not be liable for indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages including lost profits, lost data, personal injury or property damage related to, in connection with, or otherwise resulting from any use of services including that of Mobile Van and Virtual Office , even if Workzlab has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Workzlab encourages all its Users to take full responsibility of their belongings. In case of any loss, from the Mobile Van, Workzlab shall endeavor to locate the lost belongings on a "best-effort" basis but Workzlab shall not be held responsible for such loss or damage.
- If the User leaves any belongings in the Mobile Van or has any complaint in respect of the services or the use of the same, the User shall make a complaint in writing to Workzlab within 24 hours from such usage.
- Unless explicitly provided by Workzlab, any specific service or deliverable, obtaining sufficient insurance coverage shall be the obligation/option of the User and Workzlab shall not accept any claim/s arising out of such contingencies.
- Workzlab shall not be liable for delay or failure in performance resulting from causes beyond Workzlab’s reasonable control.
- In no event shall Workzlab’s total liability to the User in connection with the services including that of Mobile Van and Virtual Office for all damages, losses or cause of action exceed the booking charges paid by the User and if the same have not been paid in advance the liability shall be nil.
- Insurance cover, if any provided as a part of the service/ product by Workzlab shall be based on the terms and conditions of the insuring company. The User shall contact the insurance company directly for any claim/s or dispute/s which may arise out of such insurance cover. Workzlab shall not provide any express or implied undertakings for acceptance of the claims by the insurance company.
- If user is in full compliance with the terms and conditions of Workzlab’s policies, Workzlab shall provide primary third party liability protection, which will be to the extent of claims / liabilities covered by Workzlab’s vehicle insurer, on Workzlab’s vehicles for any/ all claims and/or liabilities arising during the use or operation of the vehicle by the user. User will be responsible for any associated deductible charges directly/indirectly personally attributable to the user’s default or otherwise as per discretion of Workzlab.
- If at any time it is determined that losses/claims mentioned hereinabove will exceed the insurance coverage taken by Workzlab, User will be responsible for any such excess claims/ loss/ damages. Workzlab is not responsible for any damage to, loss or theft of, any personal property belonging to User or third-parties, regardless of fault or negligence. Liability protection applies only to claims of third-party bodily injury, death or property damage, other than to the vehicle, arising from the use of Workzlab Mobile Van as permitted by this agreement and applicable law. Any such protection excludes any claim made by User or User’s immediate family or any other person travelling with the User at the time of incident. This obligation may be limited to the extent Workzlab’s coverage applies.
SPACE PROVIDER AGREEMENT
NOW THEREFORE IN CONSIDERATION OF THE PREMISES AND MUTUAL PROMISES, COVENANTS SET FORTH HEREINAFTER THE PARTIES HERETO AGREE AS FOLLOWS:
- Workzlab is involved inter alia in the Business of providing workspace solutions including shared work space, co-working workspace, business centers, office solutions, personal workstations, meeting rooms, conference halls etc. (general and premium categories) in the form of ready to move in and/or use office spaces, desks, cubicles with provisions of basic office equipment, furniture, infrastructure, essential services, security etc. under various formats, for users to book and use through Mobile APP and/or Workzlab website on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Workzlab is willing to expand its business through Space Provider who are already having work spaces, co-working workspaces, business centers, office solutions, personal workstations, meeting rooms, conference halls etc. which are operated, managed, controlled by such Space Provider and the Space Provider consents to the same being used by Workzlab for the benefit of its users by making bookings in respect thereof for its users in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Workzlab-User Agreement.
- Space Provider is in possession/owner of the premises hereinafter referred to as “venue/space”, which he is desiring to offer for use as work space which includes and is not limited to all buildings and erections, fixtures and fittings, amenities and facilities to be provided by it for use in business.
- In consideration of the amount hereinafter reserved and of the other conditions herein contained, the Space Provider desires to provide its space/venue, Provide food and beverage offering for the user of space and such other amenities and facilities as required to run the day to day work space solution and Workzlab agrees to utilize the work space solution provided by the Space Provider on its premises located at————— upon the terms and conditions set out herein below.
This Agreement shall be for a period of Three Years unless terminated earlier in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement.
ACCOUNTS; BOOKING DATA; VERIFICATION
- In order to offer or otherwise schedule time in a workspace, the Space Provider agrees to register with Workzlab. Upon such registration, Space Provider shall be provided with a user ID by Workzlab thereby permitting him access to the Workzlab website. Workzlab may provide Space Provider with the ability to use usernames, passwords, or other codes to gain access to its
- Space Provider is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of its access codes and for all activities that occur under its account. Workzlab reserves the right to immediately terminate Space Provider account in his sole discretion and without prior notice to Space Provider wherever there is any material breach on the part of Space Provider under this Agreement.
- In connection with registration, use or participation in the web Service provided by Workzlab, Space Provider agrees
Space Provider agrees to respond promptly and completely to requests from Workzlab for additional information that Workzlab deems necessary to determine the level and quality of facilities, amenities, services etc.to be provided by him. Space Provider undertakes to interface his software with Workzlab Booking App to keep Workzlab updated all the times regarding the availability and status of space including space availability for selected date/time range and allied services thereby enabling users of Workzlab to make booking of such Space through Workzlab mobile APP/Workzlab website. Space Provider ensures that his system/software shall reflect clear cut display of availability of work space. Workzlab reserves the right of verification of facilities by Space Provider before it is listed on Workzlab website. Workzlab reserves the right to verify the accuracy or authenticity of any Space Provider Content, including any Venue descriptions or Venue availability information provided by Space Provider and/or allied amenities, or facilities in respect of business, before it is listed on Workzlab website. Workzlab is entitled to charge verification fee for an amount of sum of Rs.5000/- (FIVE THOUSAND ONLY) for each such agreement. Verification Charges, in any instance, will be non- refundable.
- to provide accurate, current and complete information about him, his organization and/or Venue as requested by Workzlab;
- to maintain and promptly update the Booking Data and any other information which he provides to Workzlab, to keep such information accurate, current and complete;
- to be fully responsible for all use of his account and for any actions that take place through his account.
- Workzlab reserves the right to collect and process payment in respect of bookings carried out through space/venue provided by the Space Provider.
- Out of the revenue generated in respect of bookings carried out through space/venue provided by the Space Provider, Workzlab shall retain X % of amount and shall transfer the remaining amount per transaction to the Space provider within X days.
- Workzlab’s share of revenue shall drop each time Workzlab user rebooks the venue of Space Provider.
- Workzlab reserves the right to withhold payment to the account of Space Provider any amounts due as a result of a breach of any Terms and conditions of this Agreement by Space Provider, pending investigation/inquiry of such breach by Workzlab.
- In case Space Provider disputes any payment made hereunder, he shall notify Workzlab in writing within ——– days of any such payment; failure to so notify Workzlab shall result in the waiver by Space Provider of any claim relating to any such payment.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS OF SPACE PROVIDER
Workzlab may terminate Space Provider’s access to the web Service and his account if Workzlab has reason to believe that there is a breach on the part of Space Provider with respect to the terms and conditions of this Agreement as described below:
- Space Provider is solely responsible for maintaining the Venue in safe condition and in compliance with law and any applicable building requirements.
- Space Provider is solely responsible for ensuring that the Venue is clean and hygienic all the time.
- Space Provider ensures abiding by its commitments towards amenities and facilities to be provided by him for use in the business e.g. office equipment, furniture, infrastructure, housekeeping, cleanliness, food & beverage service, Wi-Fi, security etc.
- All interior designing, fit outs builds, house keeping, facilities management etc. of the Work Space of the business shall be carried out by the Space Provider.
- The Space Provider admits to pay any and/or all costs including but not limited to, telephone, electricity, water, bandwidth, insurance and other fixed and variable expenses in pursuance of such work space solution being offered by him.
- All operating expenses related to salaries of the staff dedicated to the work space will be borne by Space Provider.
- Space Provider will ensure and will be responsible for making all the arrangements committed by him under this Agreement.
- Space Provider shall maintain space/venue and as may be reasonably required by Workzlab from time to time in accordance with its image and reputation.
- Space Provider is solely responsible for ensuring that its venue/space does not violate any lease or other agreements relating to Venue or any municipal law/ policies, and it shall be solely responsible for and shall indemnify Workzlab against any fines, losses or other liability arising from such violations.
- Space Provider shall comply strictly with stipulations, if, any, regarding Time.
- The said venue/space shall contain the fixtures and fittings existing thereon in good condition as committed by Space Provider. Provided always that such installations or other works, fittings and fixtures, shall remain the property of the Space Provider. The Workzlab’s user shall be entitled to use the said venue for any office purpose whatsoever during the continuance of the Agreement in accordance with the terms and condition of the Workzlab-User Agreement as well as the present Space Provider Agreement.
- The Space Provider shall pay all charges in respect of electric power, light and water used on its premises during the continuance of these presents.
- Any user grievance including theft, violence etc.at the venue/space provided by the Space Provider shall be the sole and absolute responsibility of Space Provider.
All existing and future rates, taxes including property taxes, assessment charges and other out-goings whatsoever of description in respect of the said venue payable by the owner thereof , shall be paid by the Space Provider.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAW
Space Provider shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations concerning the operation of its venue/space and shall obtain all permits, certificates, or license and shall pay when due, all national and local licensing and permit fees concerning the venue/space offered to Workzlab. The Space Provider shall comply with all laws and statutes and shall not do anything illegal or immoral or which may become a nuisance to any user of Workzlab.
SIGNAGE AND SPACE PROVIDER’S OBLIGATIONS CONCERNING THE TRADEMARKS
- Space Provider shall place directional signage with Workzlab’s name or any trademark or logo of Workzlab at its venue.
- Workzlab authorizes Space Provider to use the Trademark only with prior written approval and consent solely for the purpose of promoting the Business and any usage will be in accordance with the reasonable directions of the Workzlab;
- The Space Provider undertakes not to do anything to prejudice or damage the goodwill in the Trademarks or the reputation of the Workzlab;
- The Space Provider shall comply with all reasonable requirements from time to time laid down by Workzlab as regards the use and presentation of the Trademarks;
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS OF Workzlab
Workzlab hereby agrees to let Space Provider offer its space/venue as work space solutions for just in time office and meeting solution for the term as stipulated under this Agreement.Workzlab ensures that it shall process the payment to Space Provider in the manner as more particularly described under Payment Procedure Clause under this Agreement.Workzlab acknowledges that the policies of Space Provider shall be applicable to its users.Notwithstanding anything contained in this Agreement, Workzlab hereby undertakes, covenants, agrees and warrants to Space Provider that it shall not do anything or cause anything to be done which may adversely affect, or threaten to damage, tarnish or cause ill-repute to Space Provider, including its business reputation, interests and goodwill, at any time during the Term of this Agreement.
Workzlab shall have right to enter and inspect Space Provider venue without prior notice to observe the manner in which it is rendering the services and to ensure the quality of the services and to ensure that Space Provider is adhering to its commitments and for that purpose Workzlab, Workzlab Staff and such other authorized person as may be nominated by Workzlab, shall have the right to enter and inspect Space Provider’s venue without prior notice, to observe the manner in which Space Provider is rendering the services. Workzlab reserves the right either directly or through a third party to conduct mystery shopping inspection at the venue of the Space Provider. The cost of such inspection shall be borne by the Space Provider in the event the space Provider is found to be in breach of its obligations. In the event, pursuant to this Agreement, the Space Provider is found in breach of the terms of this Agreement Workzlab shall have the right to terminate this Agreement in accordance with the provisions of Termination clause defined under this Agreement. TERMINATION Subject to the other provisions of this Agreement, neither Party shall have the right to terminate this Agreement except, if any of the following events occur:
- If the other Party makes an arrangement or composition with or for the benefit of its creditors;
- If the other Party ceases to carry on business (other than temporarily by reason of a strike or lockout) for more than ninety (90) days or admits its inability to pay its debts as they fall due;
- if an order is passed by a competent court or tribunal for winding up or dissolution of the other Party (other than for the purposes of reconstruction or amalgamation), or a resolution is passed for the voluntary winding up or dissolution of the other Party;
- ) If a receiver, liquidator or other similar officer is appointed by a competent court or tribunal in respect of the other Party and such appointment is not stayed or vacated for one hundred and twenty (120) days after the date of such appointment. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement Workzlab shall have the right to terminate this Agreement if Space Provider is found not to be abiding by its commitments and not providing the Services in accordance with its commitments,
- Workzlab shall have the right to immediately terminate Space Provider listing or the account of Space Provider or its ability to use the Service, in whole or in part, without notice in the event that
Workzlab may terminate the account of Space Provider at its sole discretion if there is a material breach or persistent breach of the terms of this Agreement (if the breach is capable of remedy, Space Provider fails to remedy the breach on reasonable notice), there is frequent complaints from user or in case of serious nature of complaints, or in the event of any conduct by Space Provider which Workzlab in its sole discretion considers to be unacceptable. At any instance if a rate lower than the rate listed on Workzlab’s website is being offered by Space Provider to users, Workzlab may at its sole discretion and without any notice being served delist Space Provider. The seriousness of complaints and its implications shall be determined by Workzlab in its sole discretion and Workzlab shall have absolute rights to either completely or partly withhold payment till the dispute is resolved. Workzlab reserves the right to withhold payment of any amounts due as a result of a breach of the Terms and conditions of this Agreement by Space Provider, pending Workzlab’s investigation/inquiry of such breach depending on the nature of complaint.
- Space Provider violates the Terms of this Agreement;
- Space Provider’s conduct may harm Workzlab or others or cause Workzlab or others to incur liability;
- Workzlab receives negative feedback from its users
- And/or as otherwise determined by Workzlab in its sole discretion.
Either Party may terminate this Agreement at any time by providing ——-days notice of termination to the other Party.
CONSEQUENCES OF TERMINATION
Space Provider access to, use of, or participation in the Service, including any content therein, may be prevented by Workzlab at any time after his termination of this Agreement. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, upon termination of Agreement, Workzlab shall remove the Profile of Space Provider and cease displaying his Profile Content, including his Venue listings and other allied services from its website/mobile APP.
Space Provider agrees to have an exclusive arrangement with Workzlab during the life of this Agreement and will not directly or indirectly be engaged, concerned or participate or enter into an agreement of similar nature as that of Workzlab, with any third party during the Term of this Agreement, and for 180 days after the termination of this Agreement.
The Space Provider shall take all steps necessary to preserve and protect the Confidential Information related to business operations, Workzlab processes, customer information, transaction information, pricing structure etc. of Workzlab from publication, communication or other unauthorized disclosure to third parties.
SPACE PROVIDER’S CONDUCT
Space Provider shall not upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of Workzlab.Upload, post, transmit, distribute, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of Workzlab, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using the Site, or which may expose Workzlab or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
ADDITIONAL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
In addition to any other representations and warranties under this Agreement,Space Provider represents and warrants that Space Provider shall obtain prior written approval of Workzlab for any and/or all media communication and marketing communication ( all forms- print, video, audio, radio etc.) which include mention of Workzlab name/logo/reference etc.Workzlab represents that it is allowed to mention Space Provider’s reference/ logo/ name as Listing partner in its marketing and media communications.The Space Provider Content and all other content submitted to the web Service through Space Provider’s account or otherwise posted, transmitted, or distributed by him on or through the Service: (i) does not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights), (ii)and is truthful and accurate;The Venue offered hereunder is free of any known conditions or defects that would pose a hazard to or risk the safety of any Workzlab user;Space Provider have sufficient rights to participate in the Service as a Space provider, and his participation in the Service as a Space Provider will not violate or result in the breach of any agreement between Space Provider and any third party, including any lease agreement or other agreement relating to the Venue.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES BY THE PARTIES
Each of the Parties hereby represents warrants and undertakes that:
- it is duly organised and validly existing under the laws of India, and has full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform its obligations under this Agreement;
- the execution and delivery of this Agreement and the performance by it of its obligations under this Agreement have been duly and validly authorised by all necessary corpora